Tasty "Fried" Chicken
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
1½ cups cornflake crumbs
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon garlic salt
½ teaspoon onion salt
2 egg whites
1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
4 4-ounce, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cornflake crumbs, thyme, garlic salt and onion salt.
3. In a separate bowl lightly beat egg and egg whites. Add hot pepper sauce and mix well.
4. Place flour in a separate.
5. Dip each side of chicken breast in the flour, then egg mixture, then in cornflake mixture.
6. Place chicken breasts in baking pan. Spray chicken lightly with cooking spray and bake 30-35 minutes, until juices run clear.
Nutrition Information: 256 Calories, 4g Total Fat, 1g Saturated Fat, 108mg Cholesterol, 596mg Sodium, 24g Total Carbohydrate, 1g Dietary Fiber, 3g Sugars, 30g Protein.
Copyright © American Diabetes Association from Healthy Calendar Diabetic Cooking. Reprinted with permission from The American Diabetes Association. To order this book, please call 1-800-232-6733 or order online at http://store.diabetes.org/.
NOTE: The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional or for professional medical advice related to diabetes or another medical condition. Please contact your physician or medical professional with any questions and concerns about your medical condition.
Peperonata-Tomato Sauce Shake-and-Bake Chicken Curried Ham Salad with Pineapple 30-minute Beef Paprikash Sugar-Free Blueberry Muffins Cucumber with Bean Sprouts Cranberry and Pecan Salad with Mint Dressing Baked Fish with Chile Sauce Coconut Muffins Green Chile Honey
There was a test strip that X used. There was blood on edge of the test strip that X used. The test strip that X used had sat on the desk. The desk is now tainted by the blood on the test strip that X used. There was work on the desk. The work is now tainted from the desk that held the test strip that X used. The work was picked up by Y. Y's hands are now contaminated by X's blood from the test strip that lie on his desk when Y's work was...