Fitness for All Types (Continued)
- 1 set of box jumps (15 repetitions)
- 1 set of Bulgarian split squats (10 repetitions on each leg)
- 1 set of decline push-ups (20 repetitions)
- 1 set of horizontal pull-ups (12-15 repetitions)
- 1 set of alternating overhead dumbbell press on Swiss ball (12-15 repetitions)
Pan Fried Baby Bok Choy Low Carb, Low Fat Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad Marinated Steak with Mushrooms Classic Macaroni and Cheese Penne with Ground Beef and Spinach Turkey, Artichoke, and Tomato Salad Rosemary and Garlic Leg of Lamb Sweet Orange and Cheese Blintzes Steamed Oriental Sole Dish The Guacamole Impostor
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...