Fitness for All Types (Continued)
- 1 set of box jumps (15 repetitions)
- 1 set of Bulgarian split squats (10 repetitions on each leg)
- 1 set of decline push-ups (20 repetitions)
- 1 set of horizontal pull-ups (12-15 repetitions)
- 1 set of alternating overhead dumbbell press on Swiss ball (12-15 repetitions)
Jamaican Style Turkey Burgers Basil Gazpacho Beef Steak with Roasted Vegetables Tuna Alfredo Pasta Asparagus Quiche Mediterranean Catch Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake Good Ole Pork Barbecue Chicken with Tomato/Ginger Sauce Oven Hash Browns With Fennel
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...