Highlights: A new documentary explores the challenges of being a parent of a child with diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan gives a fresh Asian twist to a healthy dish; Jim Turner asks people living with diabetes if they hate the disease; dLife answers a question from the dLife mailbag about post-prandial numbers.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get more information on the Patient 13 documentary.
- Learn more about children with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Lemon Ginger Salmon..
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Stovetop Apple-Rice Pudding Sweet n' Sour Pineapple Chicken Apple Stuffed Mushroom Caps Lentils Cooked in Red Wine Teriyaki Chicken Cheddar Quesadillas (Gluten Free) Puréed Tomato and Almond Salsa Roasted Sweet Pepper and Olive Crostini Chickpeas and Spinach in a Yogurt Sauce Pan Fried Baby Bok Choy
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...