Highlights: A new documentary explores the challenges of being a parent of a child with diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan gives a fresh Asian twist to a healthy dish; Jim Turner asks people living with diabetes if they hate the disease; dLife answers a question from the dLife mailbag about post-prandial numbers.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get more information on the Patient 13 documentary.
- Learn more about children with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Lemon Ginger Salmon..
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Orange Streusel Cake Apple Plum Crisp Artichokes in Olive Oil Carrot and Tomato Pasta Wild Mushroom Pate Slow-Cooked Curried Lamb with Vegetables Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Egg Scramble Flounder with Balsamic Sauce Chile-Cheese Corn Bread
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...