Highlights: A new documentary explores the challenges of being a parent of a child with diabetes; Chef Michel Nischan gives a fresh Asian twist to a healthy dish; Jim Turner asks people living with diabetes if they hate the disease; dLife answers a question from the dLife mailbag about post-prandial numbers.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get more information on the Patient 13 documentary.
- Learn more about children with diabetes.
- Get the recipe for Lemon Ginger Salmon..
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Traditional Latkes Crab Chowder Almond-Crusted French Toast Low-Carb Crab Rangoon Simple Almond Cookies Sautéed Banana Slices with Yogurt Cream Southern Green Beans Summer Salad With Macadamias and Rasberry Vinaigrette Spinach Salad Herbed Lamb Rib Chops
As I noted in my last post, I'm currently in my company's open season, and after many years with only an employer-only-contribution Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and high-stakes Flexible Spending Account (FSA), we finally have the option of a true, we-keep-the-money-we-don't-use Health Savings Account (HSA) plan. While priced between the two HRA plans, the HSA plan has some interesting quirks of its own that are...