Highlights: dLife goes to Iowa where two brothers share diabetes, but disagree on how to manage it; Chef Michel Nischan shows how to make a delicious, whole chicken in the slow cooker; What's in your diabetes back up kit? Jim Turner finds out; Dr. Nat Strand gives helpful tips to help ease medication side effects.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Learn more about diabetes complications.
- Get the recipe for Easy Slow Cooker Chicken.
- Find out about drug side effects.
- Is your emergency kit prepared?
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Ginger and Summer Squash Apple Crisp with Macadamia Nuts Tailgate Kabobs Ripe Tomato and Leek Soup Peas and Walnuts Vegetable Pot Roast Broiled Salmon with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce Lime Infused Asparagus Spears Strawberry Sorbet 2 Spinach Omelet
3 ring binder per class. Check! Loose leaf paper. Check! Colored pencils. Check! Sticky notes (various sizes). Check! 3 jumbo book covers. Check! Glue sticks. Check! Dry erase markers and eraser. Check! Packs of dividers (5). Check! Texas Instruments 30 IIS calculator. Check! Flash...