Highlights: dLife goes to Iowa where two brothers share diabetes, but disagree on how to manage it; Chef Michel Nischan shows how to make a delicious, whole chicken in the slow cooker; What's in your diabetes back up kit? Jim Turner finds out; Dr. Nat Strand gives helpful tips to help ease medication side effects.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Learn more about diabetes complications.
- Get the recipe for Easy Slow Cooker Chicken.
- Find out about drug side effects.
- Is your emergency kit prepared?
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Black Bean Salsa Marmalade Pickled Cole Slaw Honey Mustard Lamb Chops Tomato and Goat Cheese Salad Raisin and Cinnamon French Toast Warm Crab Dip North African Fava Beans Salmon and Fettuccine in a Creamy White Sauce Apricot Souffles Chicken and Pasta Soup
We're into the holiday entertaining season. For many of us, this means eating at other people's homes, out to restaurants (replete with "all you can eat" buffets), and office parties. Tight budgets, end-of-year sales rushes, and unrealistic productivity expectations have turned the office catered restaurant holiday into an "everybody bring something" potluck (or "covered dish dinner", if you're from the southeastern United States). The potluck/covered dish...