Highlights: dLife goes to Iowa where two brothers share diabetes, but disagree on how to manage it; Chef Michel Nischan shows how to make a delicious, whole chicken in the slow cooker; What's in your diabetes back up kit? Jim Turner finds out; Dr. Nat Strand gives helpful tips to help ease medication side effects.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Learn more about diabetes complications.
- Get the recipe for Easy Slow Cooker Chicken.
- Find out about drug side effects.
- Is your emergency kit prepared?
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chicken and Vegetable Stew Mexican Vegetables Fresh Asparagus Soup Mediterranean Meatballs Hermits Fruit-Flavored Gelatin Summer Fruits with Ricotta Dip Sephardic Wine and Fruit Pudding Bubbly Mixed Berry Fruit Cups Chicken with Apricot Mustard Sauce
It's not news to me that the trek to baby prep would include nasty lows, persistent lows, and majorly frustrating lows. But living with them and knowing they would happen are really two different things, aren't they? Knowing my fear of lows and how much I've dreaded this part of the process, I'm not surprised at how recent lows are effecting my emotional health. But I am still annoyed by it and feel the need to shout that frustration out here. This past week, my best friend (and...