Staying Healthy with Diabetes
Highlights: On the next dLifeTV episode, Jim Turner gets physical with Iron Man Jay Hewitt; Chef Michel Nischan shares a delicious and healthy teriyaki recipe; Deby Hull discusses the constant challenge of navigating health insurance.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Ironman Triathlete Jay Hewitt.
- Get the recipe for Tofu Teriyaki.
- Find out how to manage your health insurance appeals.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Iceberg Wedge with Buttermilk Dressing Pork Chops Italiano Simple Sensational Chocolate Cake Honey Cream Coleslaw Feta Chicken Roll-Ups Pesto Chicken with Summer Squash Korean Style Pork Tenderloin Steak Salad with Buttermilk Dressing Drunken Gazpacho Coleslaw and Pickle Relish
Like many others in the diabetes online community, I was very happy to see Denise Faustman’s clinical testing of a type 1 diabetes vaccine moving to phase 2. While I’ve learned to contain my happiness when stories about cures for diabetes come and go, I do believe that if there is one, it will be her warm, bespectacled and freckled face on the front page of the story. While I take the news with a grain of salt, it’s certainly better to...