Staying Healthy with Diabetes
Highlights: On the next dLifeTV episode, Jim Turner gets physical with Iron Man Jay Hewitt; Chef Michel Nischan shares a delicious and healthy teriyaki recipe; Deby Hull discusses the constant challenge of navigating health insurance.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Ironman Triathlete Jay Hewitt.
- Get the recipe for Tofu Teriyaki.
- Find out how to manage your health insurance appeals.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Sweet Glazed Carrots Roasted Chili Cornbread Tuna with Pineapple Chutney (Gluten Free) Healthy Hamburger Gravy Bellinis Lime Infused Asparagus Spears Blueberry Smoothies Pork and Pears with Honey Delicious Stir Fry Tomatoes Hidden Value Chili
Charlie’s 12-year anniversary with type 1 just passed and I still know nothing about this diabetes and why it hates us so much. As if to remind us that it was its anniversary, diabetes unleashed hell on Friday. Charlie was stranded well over 400 for hours and even tipped the scale at 580. Susanne pulled Charlie out of school and started what became a wartime exercise in futility. It was one of the worst blood sugar days we’ve had in years. ...