Staying Healthy with Diabetes
Highlights: On the next dLifeTV episode, Jim Turner gets physical with Iron Man Jay Hewitt; Chef Michel Nischan shares a delicious and healthy teriyaki recipe; Deby Hull discusses the constant challenge of navigating health insurance.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about Ironman Triathlete Jay Hewitt.
- Get the recipe for Tofu Teriyaki.
- Find out how to manage your health insurance appeals.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Honey Banana Treats Summer Pancakes Cajun Catfish Gumbo Paprika Chicken Cheese Wafers Tuscan Tuna and Bean Salad Apricot and Plum Stuffed Loin of Pork Spiced Lamb Chops Apple Raisin Ladybug Tabbouleh Salad
So I started the Advocare 24 day challenge this week through my boxing gym. Though I generally eat pretty well and don't have much - if any - weight to lose, I am focused on getting the most out of the muscle tone. The Advocare system seemed like a good way to start into the fall with an eye toward staving off too much winter gain. There is a lot out there about Advocare and how it's a scam. In equal measure, there are people who've seen great benefit from the program. My...