Diabetes-Friendly Wedding Day
Highlights: Nat Strand takes us through planning a diabetes-friendly wedding; Chef Michel Nischan cooks up a hearty, spicy casserole with a potato crust; Jim Turner finds out what people would do if they didn't have diabetes for 24 hours; Lynn Prowitt returns to Palmer's Market to teach us how to fill our carts with diabetes-friendly foods.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Get a week's worth of low carb lunches.
- Read about Viewpoints columnist Kerri Sparling's big, healthy diabetes wedding.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Steamed Oriental Sole Dish Pecan Trout with Dijon Sauce Spicy Chicken Burgers Mini Cherry Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes Red Wine Italian Dressing Ricotta and Basil Dressing Smoked Mussels and Pasta Red Bean Chili with Beef Steak n' Brown Sauce Snow Pea and Mushroom Pilaf
Lucy Ricardo once asked, "Are you tired, run-down, listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular?" The answer to all one's woes, per the script, was all in the bottle of the ill-tasting, heavily-alcoholic "Vitameatavegamin". As people living in a fast-food, de-fibered, de-mineralized society, vitamin and mineral supplements are part and parcel of daily life — especially life...