Newly Diagnosed Stories and Inspiration
Highlights: Meet Charlie O'Connell, a person with type 1 who has devoted his life to helping others achieve their fitness goals; Chef Michel Nischan serves up a tasty alternative to white semolina flour that lets you have your noodles and eat them, too, without spiking that sugar count; Jim Turner stars in his very own Jim Turner's Diabetes Theatre; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Setting goals and sticking to them.
- Find famous actors and actresses with diabetes.
- Learn how to use the Glycemic Index.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Plain and Delicious Vanilla-Orange Cake Roast Chicken Provencal with Whole Garlic Grilled Spiced-Lime Corn on the Cob Enlitened Kosher Classic Coleslaw Rosemary Batter Bread Boiled Edamame Creamy Flavored Pops Pineapple Cheesecake Squares Speedy Pita Pocket Lemony Mushrooms
Holidays are tricky, no? Between managing diabetes among massive amounts of junk food, managing stress to manage bloodsugar among (sometimes) massive amounts of family squabbling, shopping stress and the like, and trying to get enough sleep and exercise in the cold winter months - it's a lot to handle. So I've got a two tier plan to keep bloodsugars at bay this year. Tier one - diet and exercise. Typically, at this time of year I do what I call the nutrition and gym...