Supermarket Savvy: Shopping for Grains
Highlights: Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail; Chef Michel Nischan shares a great recipe for traditional beet soup; Lynn Prowitt explores shopping for grains with diabetes; Jim Turner interviews entrepreneur Vietnam Veteran Urban Miyares.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Easy and delicious ways to incorporate nutrient-rich whole grains into your diet.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread Cuban Black Beans Salmon Pepper Steaks Spicy Shrimp Diablo Mexican Red Rice Peanut Butter Chicken Vegetable Soup Italian Bread Salad Glazed Sausage Squares Chicken Skewers with Peanut Noodles Cherry Yogurt Parfait
As the thoughts of adoption cross my mind, I have a nagging on my heart that reminds me that I am not alone in this. Not alone in a positive way that I have the support of my husband and I'm building a great medical team to help me tackle any fertility challenges that come along. But not alone in that it's not just my emotions and desires that dictate how, when, or if I have children. Yesterday, I was chatting with a volunteer at work. He and his wife have a two year old and we...