Supermarket Savvy: Shopping for Grains
Highlights: Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail; Chef Michel Nischan shares a great recipe for traditional beet soup; Lynn Prowitt explores shopping for grains with diabetes; Jim Turner interviews entrepreneur Vietnam Veteran Urban Miyares.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Easy and delicious ways to incorporate nutrient-rich whole grains into your diet.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Steamed Brown Bread with Currants and Walnuts Oatmeal Nut Brownies Super Simple Cheddar Chicken Murray Sugar Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Apple Cider Chicken Chicken Piccata Oat Pancakes Hot Fruit Compote Banana Bran Cake Sauteed Endive
Today, I figured I'd share a list things I've encountered recently or over my thirty two years with diabetes... They're things that popped into my head over the past week, and it's Friday and I have used all of my blogging energy up for the week. So - a list! The first time I saw someone inject insulin through clothing... I thought... Hm. Interesting. And then I tried it myself. And then I got something called cotton fever. And then the doctor had to infuse me with IV...