Supermarket Savvy: Shopping for Grains
Highlights: Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail; Chef Michel Nischan shares a great recipe for traditional beet soup; Lynn Prowitt explores shopping for grains with diabetes; Jim Turner interviews entrepreneur Vietnam Veteran Urban Miyares.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Easy and delicious ways to incorporate nutrient-rich whole grains into your diet.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Souffled Omelet with Fruit Preserves Ham and Fruit Salad Hawaiian Salsa Peach Iced Tea Squash Dinner Rolls One Bowl Banana Bread Cajun Pork Chops Vanilla Sauce Sopa De Albondigas Light and Fruity Raspberry Mold
Under New Jersey's sanitation laws, syringe needles (sharps) need to be treated as hazardous biological waste. Lancets, like the straight pins and needles we use for garment sewing, do not. Still, the potential for secondary damage (to bathroom attendants, cleaning personnel, and sanitation workers) from these small sharps is non-neglible. While there's no "prick-safe" method of disposing of the needles I break sewing an average costume, standard lancets...