The Latest in Diabetes Technology
Highlights: At your request, Dr. Stuart Weiss delves into the technology behind the latest diabetes devices; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail; dLife's own Chef Michel Nischan cooks up a diabetes-friendly shrimp curry; an Olympic legend shares his troubles with and inspiring triumphs over diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Check out the latest gadgets & gizmos on the market.
- Visit the Tech Center.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- See more famous athletes with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Sweet and Sassy Cherry Sauce Spinach-Mushroom Flatbread Herbed Potatoes Mocha Soufflés Pears Baked in Red Wine Spicy Shrimp Gazpacho Shoulder Roast with Vegetables Sugar Free Sliders Herbed Goat Cheese Spread Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Mushrooms
At Charlie’s lacrosse game on Saturday … “Is he going to test at halftime?” Susanne asked. “No,” I said. “He won’t.” “He’ll … forget,” I said, using air quotes around the word forget. Squinting across the lacrosse field with our mediocre-at-best middle-age vision, we watched as Charlie removed his helmet from his sweaty head and plopped down on the ground. ...