The Latest in Diabetes Technology
Highlights: At your request, Dr. Stuart Weiss delves into the technology behind the latest diabetes devices; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail; dLife's own Chef Michel Nischan cooks up a diabetes-friendly shrimp curry; an Olympic legend shares his troubles with and inspiring triumphs over diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Check out the latest gadgets & gizmos on the market.
- Visit the Tech Center.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- See more famous athletes with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Glazed Carrots Dill Chicken Salad Apple Crisp with Peanut Butter Chips Grilled Pork with Barbeque Dipping Sauce Herbed Pork & Corn Salad Quick Turkey Burgers Turkey Mushroom Omelet Sweet & Sour Green Tomato Salsa Cranberry Orange-Glazed Pork Roast Asparagus & Ham Tarts
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...