The Latest in Diabetes Technology
Highlights: At your request, Dr. Stuart Weiss delves into the technology behind the latest diabetes devices; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail; dLife's own Chef Michel Nischan cooks up a diabetes-friendly shrimp curry; an Olympic legend shares his troubles with and inspiring triumphs over diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Check out the latest gadgets & gizmos on the market.
- Visit the Tech Center.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- See more famous athletes with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chicken with Balsamic Fig Glaze Kung Pao Chicken Tasty Turkey Loaf Halibut in Foil Italian Frittata Florentine (Gluten Free) Cheesy Broccoli Soup Beef Suey Jerk Pork Bites Lemon Baked Shrimp Parsley Party Potatoes
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...