How to Organize a dFriendly Pantry
Highlights: Susan Weiner RD, CDE and Leslie Josel, professional organizer from T.V.'s Hoarders: Buried Alive, show us how to turn any pantry into a well-organized, diabetes- friendly display; Chef Nischan makes a low carb salad with a sweet and sour twist; Benno Schmidt catches up with Max Szadek of Divabetic for an episode of ‘Where Are They Now?'; Guess your carbs with Divabetic's Carb Kitty; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about organizing your dFriendly pantry.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Get a week's worth of low carb lunches.
- Take advantage of this one-week meal plan that incorporates diabetes superfoods.
- Learn how to use the Glycemic Index.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Pickled Beetz Mushroom Medley Choco-Coco Pecan Crisps Chicken Breast Topped with Fancy Fruit Sauce Herb Grilled Trout Smoked Chicken Salad Turkey with Cranberry Sauce Peach Allspice Souffle Cabbage and Mushrooms Oatmeal Bacon Pancakes
I no longer wear an insulin pump. Nor do I wear a CGM. I wish the latter were different, as I think a CGM would be quite useful, but the welts that it leaves on my skin - in spite of multiple efforts to fight that welts - are just unacceptable. I am, however, still interested in when people remove their pumps and why. I've seen some recent discussion around folks being asked to remove their pump for mammogram procedure, so I figured I'd ask around the hospital I work to...