How to Organize a dFriendly Pantry
Highlights: Susan Weiner RD, CDE and Leslie Josel, professional organizer from T.V.'s Hoarders: Buried Alive, show us how to turn any pantry into a well-organized, diabetes- friendly display; Chef Nischan makes a low carb salad with a sweet and sour twist; Benno Schmidt catches up with Max Szadek of Divabetic for an episode of ‘Where Are They Now?'; Guess your carbs with Divabetic's Carb Kitty; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about organizing your dFriendly pantry.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Get a week's worth of low carb lunches.
- Take advantage of this one-week meal plan that incorporates diabetes superfoods.
- Learn how to use the Glycemic Index.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Classic Roast Chicken Roasted Tomato and Cheese Tart Sole Meuniere Corn Bread Dumpling Soup Grilled Turkey with Garlic Sauce Broiled Bluefish with Tomato Coulis Fish Creole Tandoori Grilled Shrimp Steamed Sea Bass with Mixed Vegetables Creamy Cheese and Nut Dip
Dear Friends and Family, When Jeffrey Brewer, the president and CEO of JDRF, says, “JDRF is making tremendous strides in type one diabetes research,” he is speaking directly to you. It is you (our amazingly generous donors) who are accelerating the pace of type 1 diabetes (T1D) advancements. You are driving the incredible progress being made that is benefitting hundreds of thousands of children and adults living with this disease; including our 11-year-old son...