How to Organize a dFriendly Pantry
Highlights: Susan Weiner RD, CDE and Leslie Josel, professional organizer from T.V.'s Hoarders: Buried Alive, show us how to turn any pantry into a well-organized, diabetes- friendly display; Chef Nischan makes a low carb salad with a sweet and sour twist; Benno Schmidt catches up with Max Szadek of Divabetic for an episode of ‘Where Are They Now?'; Guess your carbs with Divabetic's Carb Kitty; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about organizing your dFriendly pantry.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Get a week's worth of low carb lunches.
- Take advantage of this one-week meal plan that incorporates diabetes superfoods.
- Learn how to use the Glycemic Index.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Potatoes with Poblano Chilies Barley Primavera Buttermilk Sorbet Fennel and Apple Gratin with Gruyere Cheese Low-Fat Ricotta Cream Cheese Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella Salad Amaretto Dip With Strawberries Grilled Squash Ginger Grilled Tenderloin Orange Fruit Cups
During much of my time, there was no one else around when the kids and counselor were on the ice. It was desolate at times and I wouldn't see another soul for hours. Every day, however, I saw an elderly woman roaming the halls. She looked to be about 119 years old and she wore a faded navy jacket with the word "STAFF" on its back. On some days, she would take a seat near me, stare vacantly into space and playfully dangle her feet off the ground for about five...