How to Organize a dFriendly Pantry
Highlights: Susan Weiner RD, CDE and Leslie Josel, professional organizer from T.V.'s Hoarders: Buried Alive, show us how to turn any pantry into a well-organized, diabetes- friendly display; Chef Nischan makes a low carb salad with a sweet and sour twist; Benno Schmidt catches up with Max Szadek of Divabetic for an episode of ‘Where Are They Now?'; Guess your carbs with Divabetic's Carb Kitty; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about organizing your dFriendly pantry.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Get a week's worth of low carb lunches.
- Take advantage of this one-week meal plan that incorporates diabetes superfoods.
- Learn how to use the Glycemic Index.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad Lime Bulgur Veal with Tomatoes Curried Turkey Salad Orange Beef and Pepper Stir Fry Salad Corny Fiesta Dip Baked Vegetables Shrimp Gazpacho Chili with Attitude Apple-Cranberry Compote
If you listen closely, you may hear the sound of 25 million Americans with diabetes rejoicing today. In a revolutionary movement, the FDA has given 510(k) approval on Abbott's HbA1C test which is expected to help millions of Americans with Type 1 or 2 diabetes or those at risk. Abbott's ARCHITECT Clinical Chemistry Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1C) test is a dramatic shift in diabetes diagnosis and monitoring. Instead of the HbA1C tests performed at a laboratory and constituted as blood work, the...