How to Organize a dFriendly Pantry
Highlights: Susan Weiner RD, CDE and Leslie Josel, professional organizer from T.V.'s Hoarders: Buried Alive, show us how to turn any pantry into a well-organized, diabetes- friendly display; Chef Nischan makes a low carb salad with a sweet and sour twist; Benno Schmidt catches up with Max Szadek of Divabetic for an episode of ‘Where Are They Now?'; Guess your carbs with Divabetic's Carb Kitty; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about organizing your dFriendly pantry.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Get a week's worth of low carb lunches.
- Take advantage of this one-week meal plan that incorporates diabetes superfoods.
- Learn how to use the Glycemic Index.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze Holiday Spiced Tea Avocado-Tomatillo Dressing Veggie Rice Casserole Low Carb Vegetable Frittata Fillet of Sole with Mustard Sauce Juicey Cooler Garlic, Celery, and Spinach Rice Tuna Dijon Brochettes with Pineapple and Vegetables Pupusas Revueltas
A big part of Ross and I’s new married life is adjusting to a different set of finances and a different way of managing them. Both of us have lived on our own with full-time jobs for quite a few years, so we’ve become accustomed to a specific way of life. Even during our dating and engagement, we saw the difference in how we manage and spend money. We each have our own things that we like to spend on and save for like splurge Coach purses (me) and hunting gear (him). One of the...