How to Organize a dFriendly Pantry
Highlights: Susan Weiner RD, CDE and Leslie Josel, professional organizer from T.V.'s Hoarders: Buried Alive, show us how to turn any pantry into a well-organized, diabetes- friendly display; Chef Nischan makes a low carb salad with a sweet and sour twist; Benno Schmidt catches up with Max Szadek of Divabetic for an episode of ‘Where Are They Now?'; Guess your carbs with Divabetic's Carb Kitty; Joy Pape RN, CDE answers your diabetes questions from the dLife mail.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Read more about organizing your dFriendly pantry.
- Get the recipe from this episode.
- Get a week's worth of low carb lunches.
- Take advantage of this one-week meal plan that incorporates diabetes superfoods.
- Learn how to use the Glycemic Index.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Squash and Mushroom Lasagna Chicken Stir-Fry with Vegetables Blueberry Crumb Muffins (Gluten Free) Hush Puppies Vegetable and Goat Cheese Sandwich Genova Salad Mexican Vegetables Easy Bean Salad Yogurt Herb Dip Salmon Chowder
As a Type A personality with a perfectionist streak, diabetes management is something that easily gets under my skin. If I can’t do something perfect, then I’d much rather just not do it at all. Which is why burnout creeps up on me super fast. A few days of pesky numbers and I am ready to throw all things diabetes out the window and watch it get hit by an 18-wheeler. So attempting to get my A1c into the lowest possible range ever has proven incredibly tasking for my perfectionist...