Best of Past dLifeTV Athlete Segments
Highlights: Toby Petersen of the Dallas Stars, shares his story on controlling his diabetes on and off the ice; Adam Morrison talks about diabetes, basketball and being #1 on dLife Awards; A day in the diabetes life of NFL Pittsburgh Steeler Kendall Simmons; dLife profiles MLB pro pitcher Brandon Morrow.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- See more famous athletes who have diabetes.
- Learn how to eat at the ball park while maintaining good blood sugar control.
- Read Dr. Sheri Colberg's columns on exercise and fitness.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
No-Bake Strawberry Pie Better Butterscotch Bars Artichoke and Olive Spread Maple-Mustard Green Beans Low Carb, Low Fat Dill Dip Kickin' Roast Beef Sandwiches Tofu Salad with Asian Flavors Salmon Framboise Cream Cheese Hummus Summertime Fresh Fruit Delight
Because I apparently have a lot of free time on my hands and because I’m remarkably immature, I offer my first installment of a series I will call, “Typo.” If you’re like me, you might be lazy. You might have a pile of clean clothes on the side of your bed the size of an igloo that you promised your wife you’d put away weeks ago. You might also shorten words because one-syllable words are way easier to say than two. I often refer to Dexcom as Dex....