Best of Past dLifeTV Athlete Segments
Highlights: Toby Petersen of the Dallas Stars, shares his story on controlling his diabetes on and off the ice; Adam Morrison talks about diabetes, basketball and being #1 on dLife Awards; A day in the diabetes life of NFL Pittsburgh Steeler Kendall Simmons; dLife profiles MLB pro pitcher Brandon Morrow.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- See more famous athletes who have diabetes.
- Learn how to eat at the ball park while maintaining good blood sugar control.
- Read Dr. Sheri Colberg's columns on exercise and fitness.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chicken and Sausage Saffron-Style Wild Rice Stir Fry Strawberry Vinaigrette Almond-Fudge Freeze Chicken in Plum Salsa Protein Pancakes Sugar and Spice Twists Chicken and Bean Tostadas Chicken with Dumplings Mandarin Spinach Salad
Last Saturday, I’d been struggling with an entire week above 200 that just didn’t seem to want to budge. So I decided that I couldn’t risk the Omnipod anymore and I had to pull it from my management routine, at least until things settled down. I started twice-daily Lantus injections on Saturday night and have been working out the kinks of being back on MDIs since then. The first three days of switching to MDIs were rough. Watching the Lantus take effect slowly was like waiting for...