Best of Past dLifeTV Athlete Segments
Highlights: Toby Petersen of the Dallas Stars, shares his story on controlling his diabetes on and off the ice; Adam Morrison talks about diabetes, basketball and being #1 on dLife Awards; A day in the diabetes life of NFL Pittsburgh Steeler Kendall Simmons; dLife profiles MLB pro pitcher Brandon Morrow.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- See more famous athletes who have diabetes.
- Learn how to eat at the ball park while maintaining good blood sugar control.
- Read Dr. Sheri Colberg's columns on exercise and fitness.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
French-Style Dressing Turkey Mushroom Omelet Beef Fried Rice Scrambled Cheese Eggs Mixed Vegetable Soup Cornish Game Hens Classic Asparagus with Toasted Almonds Bubble Loaf Mixed Greens with Vinegar Dressing Black-Eyed Peas with Mixed Vegetables
While Charlie begins day 1 of hockey camp today, a group of brave campers near Boston are beginning a two-week "bionic pancreas" trial. I watched the video from last year's camp and lost it when Ed Damiano, the developer of the project, told eight girls that they were about to go bionic and that they would be completely controlled by the device for the next five days. Tears streamed down my cheeks. "Is everybody ready?" Damiano asked? ...