Nat Strand's Menu for a dFriendly Wedding
Highlights: Nat Strand returns to talk about food plans for her diabetes-friendly wedding; an Italian classic with a healthy twist; Jim Turner's Diabetes Theatre; and Delaine Wright flies high on the trapeze with type 1 diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Download a printable .pdf version of the Skinnygirl cocktails discussed in this episode.
- Plenty of famous actors and acresses are living with diabetes — read more here.
- Learn about staying safe while drinking alcohol.
- View last week's episode to hear more about Nat Strand's wedding plans.
- Read about Viewpoints columnist Kerri Sparling's big, healthy diabetes wedding.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Avocado and Apple Salad Loaded Couscous Salad Fresh Fruit Breakfast Salad Cassata Siciliana Chicken Stew Orange/Avocado Salad Cod with Peppercorns and Leeks Oven-Fried Green Tomatoes With Poppy Seeds Cold Tomato Basil Soup Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...