Nat Strand's Menu for a dFriendly Wedding
Highlights: Nat Strand returns to talk about food plans for her diabetes-friendly wedding; an Italian classic with a healthy twist; Jim Turner's Diabetes Theatre; and Delaine Wright flies high on the trapeze with type 1 diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Download a printable .pdf version of the Skinnygirl cocktails discussed in this episode.
- Plenty of famous actors and acresses are living with diabetes — read more here.
- Learn about staying safe while drinking alcohol.
- View last week's episode to hear more about Nat Strand's wedding plans.
- Read about Viewpoints columnist Kerri Sparling's big, healthy diabetes wedding.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Applesauce Loaf Cake Goat Cheese and Artichoke Chicken Breasts Italian Ricotta and Cherry Tomato Pie Rosemary Batter Bread Surfin' Salmon Broccoli Chicken Rolls Easy Zesty Salsa Sautéed Banana Slices with Yogurt Cream Swedish Meatballs Grilled Split Rosemary and Garlic Chicken
Oh boy. That's about all I have to say about the two days I've just had. I had been unable to get an in-range sugar for over 48 hours. Two full days. No sugars in the 80-150 sweet spot. Everything either elevated or too low. And it is making me bananas. Since 90% of the sugars have been out of range on the high side, I tried a few things to eliminate outside factors. I took an anti anxiety medication midway through the day yesterday when I realized my climbing sugars...