Nat Strand's Menu for a dFriendly Wedding
Highlights: Nat Strand returns to talk about food plans for her diabetes-friendly wedding; an Italian classic with a healthy twist; Jim Turner's Diabetes Theatre; and Delaine Wright flies high on the trapeze with type 1 diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Download a printable .pdf version of the Skinnygirl cocktails discussed in this episode.
- Plenty of famous actors and acresses are living with diabetes — read more here.
- Learn about staying safe while drinking alcohol.
- View last week's episode to hear more about Nat Strand's wedding plans.
- Read about Viewpoints columnist Kerri Sparling's big, healthy diabetes wedding.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
I’ll be the first to admit it – when I first heard that Nightscout was in the “CGM in the cloud” business, I was very skeptical. I mean, I was a big fan of their music back in the day, but what could a group of 1980s arena rockers possibly know about cloud-based diabetes technology? Writing Sister Christian is one thing. Writing code for open-source software is completely another! Nightscout completely proved me wrong and I’m happy to report...