Nat Strand's Menu for a dFriendly Wedding
Highlights: Nat Strand returns to talk about food plans for her diabetes-friendly wedding; an Italian classic with a healthy twist; Jim Turner's Diabetes Theatre; and Delaine Wright flies high on the trapeze with type 1 diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Download a printable .pdf version of the Skinnygirl cocktails discussed in this episode.
- Plenty of famous actors and acresses are living with diabetes — read more here.
- Learn about staying safe while drinking alcohol.
- View last week's episode to hear more about Nat Strand's wedding plans.
- Read about Viewpoints columnist Kerri Sparling's big, healthy diabetes wedding.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Surveys Find Adults with Type 2 Diabetes Are More Willing to Take Action to Achieve A1C Targets Quicker than Physicians and Other Medical Professionals Perceive
FDA Votes to Change Jardiance Label to Show Reduction in Heart-Related Deaths
Low Carb vs. High Carb II – My Diabetes Diet Battle Continued
Buttermilk Biscuits Dark Rum Glazed Pineapple Chunks Miso Scallops Tilapia with Fresh Tomato Relish Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing Macaroni & Shrimp Salad Warm Mushroom Salad Papaya Pineapple Salsa Cheese Stuffed Eggplant Rollups Iced Melon Soup with Sherbet
Years before I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, The Other Half came out of a doctor's appointment with a diagnosis of "borderline diabetes" and an ADA exchange diet sheet. His health insurance agency followed up on the diagnosis with a glucometer and test strips. After a year or so of trying to follow the diet plan and test his glucose levels, things appeared to be back in "normal" range, and stood there until a couple of years after my own diagnosis. Shortly...