Nat Strand's Menu for a dFriendly Wedding
Highlights: Nat Strand returns to talk about food plans for her diabetes-friendly wedding; an Italian classic with a healthy twist; Jim Turner's Diabetes Theatre; and Delaine Wright flies high on the trapeze with type 1 diabetes.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Download a printable .pdf version of the Skinnygirl cocktails discussed in this episode.
- Plenty of famous actors and acresses are living with diabetes — read more here.
- Learn about staying safe while drinking alcohol.
- View last week's episode to hear more about Nat Strand's wedding plans.
- Read about Viewpoints columnist Kerri Sparling's big, healthy diabetes wedding.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Indian Chicken Roti Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake Dinner Skillet Yogurt Parfait Fantastic French Toast Blueberry Creme Brulee Chocolate Latte (Gluten Free) Chocolate Truffles (Gluten Free) Apple Ginger Jelly Steak, Shiitake, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry
Like many of us with non-insulin-dependent type 2 diabetes, my biggest diabetes expense is test strips. In theory, test strips are covered by my insurance — but not nearly enough of them, and not for a device small enough to fit in my pocket. This means that if I want to have the option of testing when I want, where I want — or in more doctor- and road-safety-compliant terms, when and where I need to test (there has to be some proportion of...