Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Olive and Chick Pea Salad Raisin, Peanut and Chocolate Bars Blueberry Pancakes New Potatoes & Rosemary Dijon Seafood Chilpachole Vegetable Bean Salad Penne with Ground Beef and Spinach Confetti Tuna in Celery Sticks Tetrazzini Casserole Zesty Guacamole
Yesterday I had an appointment with the new endocrinologist that I'm trying now that I've moved and "settled" in a place. Dr. M was not exactly what I expected, although I am still uncertain what I really thought she would be. The appointment was neither bad nor good and I am feeling very undecided as to how I plan to proceed. I received Dr. M's name from a friend/CDE/fellow type 1 in the community who actually has a practice with her husband. Their practice is concierge only and...