Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Tropical Rum Pineapple Avocado Salad Salsa Meatballs Bursts of Color Fruit Salad Marvelicious Mac and Cheese Healthy Taco Salad Herbed Tomato Halves Bacon & Boursin Cheese Puff Pastry E-Z Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Spinach Tomatoes
Apparently it’s National Drug Facts Week from January 26th to January 31st. Who knew? Personally, I didn’t but I can’t say that I’m connected to the medication world much. Yes, I rely on a prescription medication every moment of my life just to survive. But other than that, I try to steer clear of prescription medications when possible. National Drug Facts Week is about understanding your meds, feeling informed to ask the right questions, identifying side effects, and knowing...