Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Sea Bass Provencale Vanilla and Nutmeg Custard Sweet and Sour Collard Greens with Bacon Syrian Cucumber/Mint Soup Watercress and Radicchio Salad Parsley Party Potatoes Turkey and Oriental Noodle Salad Chicken Pops Shrimp Quesadillas Tilapia with Fresh Tomato Relish
With Charlie home now for the summer and under Susanne’s watchful eye, you would think there’s no need for me to plug in NightScout at all. Why would I need to watch blood sugars while at work each day? What good would that do? The whole point of the thing was to be a second (or third) set of eyes when Charlie was at school or at a friend’s house or in Japan. BECAUSE I’M A CRAZY PERSON!!!!!!!!! That’s why. Watching Charlie’s numbers like...