Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Orange Scented Squash Soup Roast Pork with Apricot Prune Stuffing Classic Potato Salad Pumpkin Vegetable Stew Smothered Round Steak Chicken Breasts with Apple Curry Sauce Grilled Eggplant Yogurt Dip Frisee Salad with Blue Cheese and Walnuts Donna's Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms Chocolate Truffles (Gluten Free)
I don’t know exactly what it is. I just know I absolutely despise it. I don’t know what to call it, so I just say that Charlie is going through a thing. Going through a thing might be puberty or it might be the beginnings of a cold or virus or maybe a combination of the two. What I do know is that it completely sucks! It lasts for about three to five days every month or so and brings with it uncontrollable blood sugars that stay in the upper 300s for hours and hours...