Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Potato Salad Tarragon No Noodle Lasagna Turkey with White Wine Beet, Cabbage, and Tomato Soup Mushroom Fettuccine Orzo with Mixed Fresh Herbs Mashed Potatoes Pan-Seared Scallops 2-Step Alfredo Green Beans Mouthwatering Macaroon Cookies
Lucy Ricardo once asked, "Are you tired, run-down, listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular?" The answer to all one's woes, per the script, was all in the bottle of the ill-tasting, heavily-alcoholic "Vitameatavegamin". As people living in a fast-food, de-fibered, de-mineralized society, vitamin and mineral supplements are part and parcel of daily life — especially life...