Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Ambrosia Fruit Dip Paprika and Tomato Pork Chops Turkey Stock Peasant Bean Sauce with Tomatoes and Sage Tarragon and Lemon Chicken Salad Decadently Guilt Free Hot Chocolate One Bowl Banana Bread Crawfish Omelet Spiced Asian Soup with Radishes Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin