Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Roasted Cauliflower Kabobs Harvest Pork Roast with Vegetables Orange-Glazed Shredded Carrots Snow Pea Soup Sake Marinated Vegetable Salad Ginger Lime Carrots Japanese Chicken-Scallion Rice Bowl Red Beans With Herbs Artichoke Caprese Platter Ginger-Orange Glazed Cornish Hens
I suspect I'm about to get drawn into another long, drawn-out debate on LinkedIn's Digital Health group. One of our members started this discussion: Personal Medical Records and wearable device While cloud based computing could be a solution for future, what prevents designing a wearable computing device to carry personal medical...