Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Curry Chicken Salad Whipped Cream Alternative Grilled Cabbage Shrimp and Vegetable Jambalaya Sweet and Sour Cauliflower Island Festival Pork Chops Angel Cake Parfait Stovetop Okra Apple Mustard-Glazed Pork Chops Garlic Infused Pork Loin
Susanne is not at all pleased that I'm tempting fate with this fictional poem, but ... here it is anyway. Merry Christmas! Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. The children were nestled all snug in their beds, ...