Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Potato Crusted Turkey and Vegetable Loaf Wilted Spinach Open-Face Turkey Sandwiches Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Brown Butter French Bread with Herbs and Cheese Banana Cream Pie Brown Sugar Carambola Enlitened - Spring Salad Kosher Cream of Mushroom Soup Sesame Asparagus with Garlic
A member of the Digital Diabetes Group on LinkedIn posted a link to an article suggesting that one (currently) off-label use of a specific calcium channel blocker (blood pressure lowering) drug might be to prevent or cure type 1 diabetes. Of course, right now the only study has been in