Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Iced Coffee Floats Chicken in Almond Sauce Grilled Red Bell Pepper Dip Scalloped Chicken and Corn Lightly Spiced Baked Custard Hot Hot Hot Chicken Tostadas and Beans Vichyssoise Veggie Quesadilla Holiday Warm Punch Plum Pudding Parfaits
IBM is reinventing itself with its development of the Watson Health unit and its venture into the Health Care Industry. The Watson computer is capable of understanding the English language, it can gather and learn from data at an up-to-date-speed, and it is capable of storing all of the data in the Cloud. IBM has recently partnered with Medtronic to use the Watson Health system to analyze “Big Data” and make new developments in the care of diabetes. Diabetes is an ideal approach...