Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Apple-Mint Julep Grilled Halibut (Gluten Free) Peanut Butter and Jelly Roll-Ups Spicy Curry Style Veggies Mixed Fruit Salad Hawaiian Ceviche Seafood and Cannellini Salad Low-Fat Vegetable Curry Mulled Cider Low Carb Tofruitty
Occasionally my mailbox or follow-the-link browsing will come up with something discussing whether (and if so, when) to ease the restrictions on treatment goals when the patient is elderly, arguing either to favor a higher quality of remaining life (lifestyle choices less limited by chronic illness) or to take into consideration geriatric cognitive decline (aka "senility") and simplify, as much as possible, the regimen. While the goal of medicine is, obviously, not to...