Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Summer Pancakes Chicken Frittata Blackberry Twist Lemonade Herbed Peas with Mushrooms Halibut Florentine Zsweet Lemon Pudding Cake Beet and Grapefruit Salad Paprika and Tomato Pork Chops Potatoes O'Brien Snow Dusted Tea Cakes
As a Type A personality with a perfectionist streak, diabetes management is something that easily gets under my skin. If I can’t do something perfect, then I’d much rather just not do it at all. Which is why burnout creeps up on me super fast. A few days of pesky numbers and I am ready to throw all things diabetes out the window and watch it get hit by an 18-wheeler. So attempting to get my A1c into the lowest possible range ever has proven incredibly tasking for my perfectionist...