Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Chocolate Chip Coconut Macaroons Lemon and Bacon Kale Southern Green Beans Pineapple Topped Sweet Potatoes Chicken with Wine Sauce Enlitened's Tuna, Mushroom, and Egg Quiche Swiss Chard with Hot Seasoned Vinegar Chicken & Vegetable Tortilla Roll-Ups Eggplant Lasagna Faux Chopped Liver Pâté
One of my recent goals is to start stockpiling necessary items. I have no evidence that says I need to stockpile but I come from a family of preparers and I want to be prepared. Insulin, test strips, Metformin, vitamins, and Yaz are all on my list of items to keep, but I keep having issue accumulating much thanks to doctors and insurance. And budget. I’m always keeping an eye out for emergency situations. My family has an emergency plan and we all keep some resources stocked in...