Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Paradise Pie Broccoli Salad With Sweet Vinaigrette Caesar Hot Artichoke Dip Lemon Tarragon Veal and Artichokes Watermelon, Cantaloupe, and Honeydew Salad Chicken with Peach Sauce Corned Beef and Cabbage with Horseradish Sauce Oklahoma Corn and Squash Pawnee Mixed Greens and Bean Salad Iced Tomato and Vodka Soup