Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Minty Leprechaun/Mistletoe Cookies Meatless Tomato Sauce Mixed Grill Crayfish Tails Scalloped Red Potatoes Steamed Brown Bread with Currants and Walnuts Tea-Monade Grilled Steak with Caper Sauce Zucchini with Leek and Onion Spicy Marinade
A big part of Ross and I’s new married life is adjusting to a different set of finances and a different way of managing them. Both of us have lived on our own with full-time jobs for quite a few years, so we’ve become accustomed to a specific way of life. Even during our dating and engagement, we saw the difference in how we manage and spend money. We each have our own things that we like to spend on and save for like splurge Coach purses (me) and hunting gear (him). One of the...