Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Apricot Almond Pie Spicy Guacamole Spread Traditional Cholent Chicken Caesar-Style Key Lime Pie Indian Style Sea Scallops Berry Patch Parfait Lean Chorizo Fresh Asparagus Scramble with Herbed Cream Cheese & Tomatoes South-of-the-Border Chicken
It's not news to me that the trek to baby prep would include nasty lows, persistent lows, and majorly frustrating lows. But living with them and knowing they would happen are really two different things, aren't they? Knowing my fear of lows and how much I've dreaded this part of the process, I'm not surprised at how recent lows are effecting my emotional health. But I am still annoyed by it and feel the need to shout that frustration out here. This past week, my best friend (and...