Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Soba Noodles in Broth Individual Tiramisu Treats Cheesy Chicken Divan Carrots with Orange Glaze Granola Bread Mashed Potatoes with Sour Cream and Chives Open Faced Turkey Salad Sandwiches Sweet Potato Buttermilk Bars Bok Choy Salad Grilled Apple Pecan Cups
Dear Friends and Family, When Jeffrey Brewer, the president and CEO of JDRF, says, “JDRF is making tremendous strides in type one diabetes research,” he is speaking directly to you. It is you (our amazingly generous donors) who are accelerating the pace of type 1 diabetes (T1D) advancements. You are driving the incredible progress being made that is benefitting hundreds of thousands of children and adults living with this disease; including our 11-year-old son...