Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
South of the Border Turkey Kabobs Piquant Chicken with Apricot-Mustard Sauce Mexican Mole Pork Chops Crustless Cheese Quiche Pepper and Tofu Kabobs Layer Salad Chicken and Rice Medley Swiss Cheese, Tomato, and Spinach Pinwheels Tomatoes Stuffed with Salmon Salad Sweet Raspberry Sauce
When I first heard the news of Usher’s son’s diagnosis of type 1 diabetes, I thought, “how sad to have yet another young member of our T1 community.” My second thought, though, was, “How can Usher help me?” Like Princess Leia’s hologram to Obi-Wan Kenobi, I’m feeling compelled to get a message to Usher to let him know just how dire the situation is. I regret that I am unable to present my request to you in person but my...