Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Spiced Lamb Chops Orange & Grape Salad Garlic Cauliflower Slow-Cooker Pork Ribs with Crushed Tomatoes Tuna and Veggie Skillet Tuna Dip Macaroni and Cheese Cajun Barbeque Chicken Almond and Sesame Seed Cabbage Salad Raspberry Balzamic Vinaigrette
I’ll be the first to admit it – when I first heard that Nightscout was in the “CGM in the cloud” business, I was very skeptical. I mean, I was a big fan of their music back in the day, but what could a group of 1980s arena rockers possibly know about cloud-based diabetes technology? Writing Sister Christian is one thing. Writing code for open-source software is completely another! Nightscout completely proved me wrong and I’m happy to report...