Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Stovetop Cranberry Dressing or Pilaf Spinach Salad Sesame Salmon Roast Chicken with Garlic Sauce Pasta Egg Salad Asparagus in Citrus Sauce Turkey Sloppy Joes Italian Broccoli Lime Green Beans Roasted Tomato Soup with Thyme and Sour Cream
Gone are the days of repelling Mission Impossible-like from the hospital ceiling to retrieve Charlie's medical files before the CDE entered our exam room. It's not that I don't care anymore about his A1c. Of course I care. Maybe in the past I was more consumed by it. For a very long time I so desperately wanted to see an A1c below 8. Now that we've been comfortably in the low to mid-7s for the last couple of years, there's just an expectation. It's become a little anticlimactic....