Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Salad with Spinach and Raspberry Maple Snack Cake Peaches with Rapsberry Cream Cabbage Salad Spicy Baked Pork Chops Shrimp and Chutney Cheese Spread Feta Vinaigrette Southwestern Egg Roll Up Crab Pitas Banana Stuffed French Toast
Oh boy. That's about all I have to say about the two days I've just had. I had been unable to get an in-range sugar for over 48 hours. Two full days. No sugars in the 80-150 sweet spot. Everything either elevated or too low. And it is making me bananas. Since 90% of the sugars have been out of range on the high side, I tried a few things to eliminate outside factors. I took an anti anxiety medication midway through the day yesterday when I realized my climbing sugars...