Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Mayo Muffins South-of-the-Border Chicken Summer Fruit Trifle Kale Chips with Toasted Nori Jalapeno-Cranberry Relish Greek-Style Pork Pocket Sandwich Pasta Vegetable Salad Baked Oysters on the Half Shell Chocolate and Banana Cream Layered Dessert Orange, Jicama, & Watercress Salad