Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Belgian Endive Topped with Caviar Buttermilk Rolls Hot 'n' Spicy Slow-Cook Turkey Thighs Greek Vegetables with Lemon and Garlic Baked Raisin Apples Grilled Steak Asian Beef Steaks & Noodles Lemon Raspberry Breakfast Muffins Spicy Cranberry Relish Zesty Squash Medley
By Lauren Mandel, GoHealth Insurance If you are diabetic, you’re not alone: According to Diabetes.org, 9.3 percent of Americans — or more than 29 million people — suffer from diabetes. Thankfully, with the passing of the Affordable Care Act, those with diabetes can no longer be forced to pay more for coverage because of their pre-existing condition. However, health care costs can still be expensive. How can...