Diabetes at Work
Highlights: How to overcome diabetes hurdles in the workplace; Luke Branquinho talks about his life as a rodeo champ who also has diabetes; and, dLife’s Jim Turner gets personal about sex and diabetes (parental discretion advised).
Special Guests: Luke Branquinho
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about diabetes in the workplace.
- Get tips from dLife columnist Janis Roszler on telling others about your diabetes.
- Find out more about sexual dysfunction in men and women.
- Get updated on the work of the JDRF.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Saucy Apple Pork Roast Crawfish Dip Mission Hill Bocaditos Rutabaga and Orange Sweet Potato Puree Stove Top Stuffed Peppers Wilted Spinach with Pine Nuts and Garlic Maple Mustard Glazed Pork Roast Tropical Salsa Cannon Balls Ricotta Cantaloupe Salad
Last night's DSMA chat centered on "Diabetes on TV". We discussed our favorite and least-favorite diabetes TV commercials, the treatment of diabetes (and characters with diabetes) in series television, and where we did (or didn't) want diabetes data to go in the future. We were asked the following questions: Q1. What are the best