Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Herbed Chick Pea Salad Turkey and Tomato Casserole Light and Fruity Raspberry Mold Pineapple Dream Sauce Leek Soup Tomato Bouillon Penne Rigate with Turkey, Swiss Chard and Walnuts Apple-Horseradish Sauce Applesauce Quesadillas Frozen Berry Yogurt
July has been a pretty wild month. I started it with vacation and since then, I have had every unexpected surprise in the world happen. Yesterday was an incredibly stressful day. The frustrating thing is that all the craziness is actually okay and good. It’s just one of those things as it moves forward is difficult. Today, I’m feeling under the weather and I’m positive the stress of this week did it. Towards the end of the afternoon yesterday, I started to feel the symptoms of a...