Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Sauerkraut Salad Jicama & Orange Salad Asparagus with Pimiento Crab Cakes Canton Fun Fiesta Sloppy Joe Vegetable Rice with Toasted Peanuts Cheesy Vegetables au Gratin Turkey Day Cranberry Rice Stuffing Mixed Herb Pesto Horseradish Sandwich Spread
Having lived with diabetes for over three decades, I've heard more than my fair share of ignorant comments. Sometimes, all I can do is shake my head and laugh. Other times, I get internally irate. And there are times when I take a moment to correct some piece of misinformation; if I feel my correction will be taken without issue. Here, are my top ten things I believe no person with diabetes should ever have to hear. That are also, unfortunately, all too commonly uttered. ...