Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Asian Stuffed Rolls Stuffed Mushrooms with Fresh Herbs Grilled Sea Bass Parsnip Mashed Potatoes with Leeks Heart Healthy Dirty Rice Steak n' Brown Sauce Spicy Pepper Quesadillas Decadent Devil's Food Cake Cauliflower Casserole Tandoori Grilled Shrimp
Allison's recent blog about "The Cool Kids" who seem to be the group of people who are always invited to conferences and meetups all over the country reminded me that each one of us has a distinct voice, viewpoint, opinion, and passion. Put all these voices together and we have a choir. Instead of sopranos, alti, tenors, and bassi, we have type 1s, type 2s, LADAs, MODYs, PoCWDs, type 3s, and assorted...