Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Chicken and Egg Noodles with Tomato Sauce Mediterranean Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs Cheesy Broccoli Soup Apricot Leather Beef Carbonnade Small Stuffed Hats in Broth Goa Pork Vindaloo Onion Dip Chili Burgers Couscous and Lentil Salad with Garlic Feta
We're into the holiday entertaining season. For many of us, this means eating at other people's homes, out to restaurants (replete with "all you can eat" buffets), and office parties. Tight budgets, end-of-year sales rushes, and unrealistic productivity expectations have turned the office catered restaurant holiday into an "everybody bring something" potluck (or "covered dish dinner", if you're from the southeastern United States). The potluck/covered dish...