Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Arepas Irish Wheaten Bread Pasta Skillet Cakes Harvest Medley Bagel Platter Hot 'n' Spicy Slow-Cook Turkey Thighs Chicken Cilantro Petite Apple Strudel Herb-Cured Grilled Pork Roast Strawberry Gelatin Pie Chicken and Broccoli Quiche
Awhile back, I wrote about trying out the Whole 30. After giving it a good solid go, I discovered that honestly, that eating style didn't work for me. Too restrictive for one thing. And my bloodsugars didn't seem to want to stabilize. I was low, all the time, and I found myself feeling pretty lousy energy wise three days in. Still wanting to make a commitment to healthier choices, I decided to start just plain eating clean. What does that mean? ...