Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Gazpacho Dressing Carrot and Orange Salad Soup Burger Assorted Greens Marinated Pineapple Carrot Cake Roasted Cod with Fresh Tomato Sauce Mexican Pizza Curried Shrimp Dip Tortellini Soup Tofu Salad with Asian Flavors
Polypharmacy: the use of multiple drugs and medications in the same patient (person), usually to treat more than one medical condition. There's a lot we do NOT know about age-related deterioration of one's mental faculties. Every week, it seems, we hear another story where diabetes and age are concerned: one day we read that keeping glucose too high may cause dementia; the next, we hear that hypoglycemia may hasten that mental decline. Only one thing we can take...