Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Ricotta and Salmon Tortilla Roll Ups Blueberry Cheese "Danish" Grilled Sun-Dried Tomato and Cheese Sandwiches Roasted Red Pepper Sauce Sage Pesto Beef and Vegetable Stew Whole Wheat Soda Bread Enlitened Tiramisu Trifles Green Beans and Tomato Sauté Portobello Wrap
Apparently it’s National Drug Facts Week from January 26th to January 31st. Who knew? Personally, I didn’t but I can’t say that I’m connected to the medication world much. Yes, I rely on a prescription medication every moment of my life just to survive. But other than that, I try to steer clear of prescription medications when possible. National Drug Facts Week is about understanding your meds, feeling informed to ask the right questions, identifying side effects, and knowing...