Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Balsamic Tomato and Mozzarella Salad Mediterranean Style Rice Spicy Cranberry Relish Anise Breadsticks Salmon Mousse Veggie Enchiladas Barbecue Beef Brisket Tarragon Wine Jelly Baked Chicken with Mango Artichoke and Grapefruit Salad
Lucy Ricardo once asked, "Are you tired, run-down, listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular?" The answer to all one's woes, per the script, was all in the bottle of the ill-tasting, heavily-alcoholic "Vitameatavegamin". As people living in a fast-food, de-fibered, de-mineralized society, vitamin and mineral supplements are part and parcel of daily life — especially life...