Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Tomato Bouillon Asian Vegetable Stock Healthy Holiday Cranberry Chutney Grapefruit Raspberry Sparkler Nechama Cohen's Beet Salad Tortellini Kabobs with Garlic Sauce Honey Mustard Lamb Chops Chicken Burritos Chicken Vermicelli Fettuccine with Roasted Garlic, Onions, and Pepper
During much of my time, there was no one else around when the kids and counselor were on the ice. It was desolate at times and I wouldn't see another soul for hours. Every day, however, I saw an elderly woman roaming the halls. She looked to be about 119 years old and she wore a faded navy jacket with the word "STAFF" on its back. On some days, she would take a seat near me, stare vacantly into space and playfully dangle her feet off the ground for about five...