Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Chicken Pasta Salad White Sauce Spicy Pork Mole Mushroom Soup Zucchini and Swiss Pie Star Anise and Tangerine Roasted Cornish Hens Cool Cucumber Salad Banana Toffee Pudding Acorn Squash Lentil and Green Olive Salad
I used to believe that Disney’s Magic Kingdom was “The Most Magical Place on Earth.” Then I went to Dskate. Where do I begin? I have so many incredible memories to share from our week in Montreal at Dskate – a camp for kids with type 1 diabetes who play hockey. I guess I’ll begin at the beginning. The camp itinerary said that drop off time was between 7:30-8 am and pickup was at 4:30 pm. I kind of laughed at the...