Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Dried Cranberry Sauce Pumpkin Pecan Bread Quick Sweet Carrots Grilled Flank Steak Beet, Onion and Orange Salad Wild Rice and Fruit Waldorf Salad Avocado Salad with Thousand Island Dressing Apricot Ginger Teriyaki Sauce Apple Martinis Tuna Appetizers
I was in Dunkin' Donuts this morning. The one in Pawtucket, Rhode Island on Broadway actually offers some gluten-free selections and I was craving a breakfast sandwich. Waiting in line, I overheard two men at the counter - clearly regulars who sit for hours and shoot the sh*t over morning coffee and donuts. "I gotta be cay-ful too many donuts no good, I got tha shuuu-gah." "I didn't know you had the shu-gah. All the crap you eat,...