Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Laulau Harvard Beets Creamy Vanilla Frozen Dessert Chicken in Almond Sauce Low-Fat Chocolate Passover Cake Low Carb Toasted Almond Coconut Balls Low Carb Chili Balsamic Boneless Chicken Sour Cream Alternative Chinatown Chicken Chow Mein
I don’t know exactly what it is. I just know I absolutely despise it. I don’t know what to call it, so I just say that Charlie is going through a thing. Going through a thing might be puberty or it might be the beginnings of a cold or virus or maybe a combination of the two. What I do know is that it completely sucks! It lasts for about three to five days every month or so and brings with it uncontrollable blood sugars that stay in the upper 300s for hours and hours...