Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Apple Slaw Spicy Grilled Shrimp (Gluten-Free) North African Spiced Soup Easy Broiled Fish Steaks Shells Agli Olio Almond Crescents Mushroom Soup with Garlic and Leeks Faux Pina Colada Chicken Breasts With Cilantro Salsa Mid-Atlantic Crab Cakes
Either we’ve completely bought into the cream-filled notion that people with type 1 diabetes can do anything or we’ve absolutely lost our minds. Following an intense week of hockey camp, Charlie just completed an intense week of lacrosse camp. The difference for me was that the first week I was camped out at the rink, running around like a pancreas with its head cut off. During this past week of lacrosse camp, I was back at work in a much more civilized...