Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Sweet Potato Cakes & Salad Homemade Worcestershire Sauce Pan Seared Beef with Green Peppercorn Sauce Parmesan Muffins Southwest Steaks Pork Tenderloin Diane with Wild Rice Chicken Meatball Grinders Fruit and Cheese Spirals Apple and Onion Soup Herbed Veggie Burgers
If you listen closely, you may hear the sound of 25 million Americans with diabetes rejoicing today. In a revolutionary movement, the FDA has given 510(k) approval on Abbott's HbA1C test which is expected to help millions of Americans with Type 1 or 2 diabetes or those at risk. Abbott's ARCHITECT Clinical Chemistry Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1C) test is a dramatic shift in diabetes diagnosis and monitoring. Instead of the HbA1C tests performed at a laboratory and constituted as blood work, the...