Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Pistou - a traditional vegetable soup Baked Garlic Salmon with Orange-Fennel Sauce Roasted Veggies Pub Style Cabbage Slow-Cooked Curried Lamb with Vegetables Habanero and Honey Pork Chops Sautéed Green Beans and Onions Mexican Red Rice Black Bean and Corn Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
I had a work dinner last night with some leadership from my office. I always find diabetes etiquette at these things to be kind of tricky. It was a four course meal, with salad, soup, entree' and dessert and coffee. There was also a selection of gluten free and non-gluten free dinner rolls. I felt way too full of questions for waitress... "Could I get my dressing on the side? How much sugar is in it?" A course later...