Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Four-Grain Cornbread Orange-Flavored Tempeh with Vegetables Fresh Asparagus Soup Wheat Berry and Wild Rice Salad Savory Seitan Fajitas Seasoned Eggplant Sauté Cider-Glazed Sweet Potatoes with Cranberries Easy Zesty Salsa Papaya Fruit Salad Sweet Cherry Topping
Every writer has a collection of posts, letters, essays, books, and/or poems he has started but never completed; drafted but never edited; submitted but had rejected. In jargon, these are called "the morgue". In effect, they are "dead" ideas which have never come to life. Some of the entries in my morgue are there because they are no longer timely — a 2012 piece starting with a bicyclists' protest in Brazil, for example; others are there because they've...