Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Soft Shell Crabs with Asian Mignonette Pomegranate Punch Spicy Chicken Tomato Soup Peanutty Hawaiian Treat Jalapeno-Cranberry Relish Sugar-Free Tapioca Pudding Chicken, Mint, and Cucumber Kabobs Hoisin Sauce over Pork Tenderloin Turkey With Warm Arugula Salad Deviled Steak
What's the first thing you do, after opening a new vial of test strips? Run a control test, right? (Well, that's what you're supposed to do, even though it "wastes" one or more of that precious commodity.) Every vial of test strips has a reference range for one or more control solutions. (If there's more than one range, our vials of control solution usually tell us to look for the "normal" or "low" range.) What...