Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Summertime Quencher Roasted Red Pepper and Cheese Dip Sugar Free Oatmeal Peanut Butter Raisin Cookies Low-fat Cream of Mushroom Soup Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits Banana Peanut Chocolate Smoothie Moroccan Style Quinoa Italian Frittata Florentine (Gluten Free) Chive Whole Wheat Drop Biscuits All That Jazz Seasoning
I am body dysmorphic. Since my teens, I have had what has been diagnosed as a distorted view of my weight, shape, and size. It is challenging, and it really does make living with diabetes even more difficult. For three days, in spite of no changes in a regimented eating and exercise routine, I have felt gigantic. I can barely look in the mirror because I don't like what I see. I feel as if I have tons of fat beneath my skin, just pulsing against the pores. I feel like...