Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Whole Wheat Lavosh Creamy Broccoli Soup with Sour Cream Spicy Mexican Layered Dip Baked Flounder in Dill Sauce Chopped Salad With Creamy Italian Dressing Apple Cranberry Salad Toss Scrambled Eggs in Crisp Potato Skins Asian Grilled Chicken Pan-Fried Catfish with Southwest Tartar Sauce Braised Parsnips and Winter Vegetables
I'm always amazed when I hear how much time quarterback Peyton Manning puts in at practice. More than 15 seasons playing NFL football at the highest level and he still finds areas in his game that require fixing. It's been 10 years for us in the game of type 1 diabetes and I still have so much to learn. Not to compare my diabetes management success to Peyton Manning's football success. If anything, I'm more like Peyton's brother, Eli. I...