Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Chicken Cheese Ball Gingersnap Crumb Crust No Sugar Needed Peach Jam Minty Snap Peas Spicy Baked Tortilla Chips Chipotle Chili with Corn and Pumpkinseeds Asparagus Cilantro Guacamole Mexican Red Rice Raisin, Peanut and Chocolate Bars Black Bean Salad on Red Pepper Strips
Oh boy. That's about all I have to say about the two days I've just had. I had been unable to get an in-range sugar for over 48 hours. Two full days. No sugars in the 80-150 sweet spot. Everything either elevated or too low. And it is making me bananas. Since 90% of the sugars have been out of range on the high side, I tried a few things to eliminate outside factors. I took an anti anxiety medication midway through the day yesterday when I realized my climbing sugars...