Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Mediterranean Bites Water Chestnuts and Snow Peas Chipotle Pork & Chicken Satay Pork Cider Stew Watercress and Pistachios Chipotle Chile Peppers with Pork Sweet & Sour Red Onion Vinegar Salsa Old-Fashioned Scrapple Pork with Orange Mustard Sauce Meatball Soup
Isn't life all just a bit of give and take? We give things to get others, we take things to give ourselves things or to give others things (ala Robin Hood?). I think this is particularly true with diabetes. For example, at a wedding held later in the night, I might take a piece of cake to give myself either two hours of dancing OR maybe give myself a sleepless rest of the evening because of skyrocketing bloodsugar. I give myself a...