Highlights: A visit to the examining room of world-renowned physician Dr. David Nathan. Plus, gastroparesis – could you have it? And who do you tell, and not tell, about your diabetes?
Special Guests: Dr. David Nathan; Dr. John deCsepel
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Read Janis Roszler's column 'To Tell or Not to Tell?'
- Find out more information on gastroparesis
- Watch video clips from this show.
- Learn the truth about diabetes myths.
- Hear more from Dr. John deCsepel on dLife Podcasts
- Read the transcript from this show. (PDF)
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Meet the hosts.
- Join the dLife Community.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Forum.
Mediterranean Style Vegetable Pasta with Feta Spoonbread Chunky Tomato Soup Fruit Kabobs Ginger Curry Fish Stir Fry Broiled Salmon with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce Herbed Green Beans Picante Sour Cream Mustard-Grilled Pork Chops with Two-Tomato Salsa Buffalo Style Deviled Eggs
Diabetes news headlines from around the world. Diabetes in trucking: Three things you need to know: American Trucker 1: Convoys don’t like to wait for blood sugar checks. Jerks! 2: Be careful with pump tubing when rig “transforms” into Optimus Prime 3: The Dainty Diabetic, it turns out, is not the best trucker CB radio handle. Simon Gault's reality TV...