Going to the Chapel
Highlights: Nat Strand takes us through planning a diabetes-friendly wedding; Chef Michel Nischan cooks up a hearty, spicy casserole with a potato crust; Jim Turner finds out what some people would do if they didn't have diabetes for 24 hours; Lynn Prowitt returns to Palmers Market to teach us how to fill our carts with diabetes-friendly foods.
dLifeTV.com Web Extras
- Check out these eggs-quisite breakfast ideas.
- Get a week's worth of low carb lunches.
- Take advantage of this one-week meal plan that incorporates diabetes superfoods.
- Learn how to use the Glycemic Index.
- Read about Viewpoints columnist Kerri Sparling's big, healthy diabetes wedding.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Minted Oranges and Carrots Sizzling Jumbo Shrimp Beet Soup with Dill Sweet and Spicy BLT Creole Seasoned Shrimp Falafel Burgers Cream of Tomato Vegetable-Stuffed Chicken Tomato Chicken Sauce Chocolate Pecan Pie
This past weekend was my STAR TREK group's anniversary picnic. Our hostess was one of our chapter's newer members, though she's definitely a second-generation member (perhaps since birth!) of the larger organization. She's also dealing with a couple of agressive, quality-of-life-limiting autoimmune conditions, at least one of which has been somewhat mitigated by the effect of bariatric surgery. In the relaxed atmosphere of a group picnic, she was able to explain a bit more about...