Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Summer Chicken and Mushroom Pasta Carrot-Lime Salad Filet Mignon with Sweet Bourbon-Coffee Sauce Whole Wheat Lavosh Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Toasted Pecans Splenda Apple and Oatmeal Muffins Chicken with Kale Stuffing Basic Pancakes Banana Mint Slushes Roasted Whole Snapper
There was a test strip that X used. There was blood on edge of the test strip that X used. The test strip that X used had sat on the desk. The desk is now tainted by the blood on the test strip that X used. There was work on the desk. The work is now tainted from the desk that held the test strip that X used. The work was picked up by Y. Y's hands are now contaminated by X's blood from the test strip that lie on his desk when Y's work was...