Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Sweet-and-Sour Beef with Cashews Sweet Gingered Carrots Ham and Cheese Quesadillas Lemon Broiled Chicken Baked Flounder Manhattan Clam Chowder Steak and Mushroom Sandwich Asian Gingered Brisket Herbed Sole Fillets Potato and Cheddar Frittata
Like many others in the diabetes online community, I was very happy to see Denise Faustman’s clinical testing of a type 1 diabetes vaccine moving to phase 2. While I’ve learned to contain my happiness when stories about cures for diabetes come and go, I do believe that if there is one, it will be her warm, bespectacled and freckled face on the front page of the story. While I take the news with a grain of salt, it’s certainly better to...