Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Louisiana Shrimp Salad Fish Burgers Grilled Fish with Orange Chile Salsa Dijon Glazed Carrots Guajillo Pork Chops Broccoli and Wax Beans Arugula and Watercress Salad Corn, Tomato, and Shrimp Sauté Light-As-Air Sponge Cake Rosemary Mustard Lamb Steaks
Let me count the ways. Actually I can’t count the ways; there are too many. But let me begin with nasty carbohydrates and how they torture me. I’m considering making “How Do I Hate Thee?” a series of blog posts, exploring the many different things I despise about diabetes. There is so much to hate about diabetes, but this one I place high on my list. Last Wednesday, a friend offered me and...