Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Honey-Cinnamon Pork Broiled Eggplant with Mozzarella Cheese Turkey Asparagus Salad Veal Meat Loaf Glazed Carrots with Orange Salmon Packets with Mixed Vegetables Chickpea Salad Buttermilk Banana Bread Asian Glazed Roasted Pork Peaches and Cream Cheesecake
So.... I had a real bad low bloodsugar the other night. The kind of low bloodsugar that might have required an ambulance call had I not relented, finally and after much go around, to taking the treatment that was being offered to me. Ambulances make noise. They make lights. They make attention at 2:30 in the morning. Which brought up a discussion about disclosure. "Do your neighbors know you're a diabetic?" "No, I've only been here a couple of weeks and...