Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Orange Roughy with Roasted Tomato and Olive Relish Smoky Chipotle-Orange Dip Pasta Primavera Chicken Curry Mandarin Zucchini Chicken Cacciatore with Wine Chicken and Beans in Tomato Sauce Mock Chopped Liver Rosemary and Sherry Pork Chops Tofu-Carrot Ginger Dressing
Playing off of a #DSMA conversation and Kerri, one of my favorite bloggers at www.sixuntilme.com, I've concocted a job description for diabetes. Wanted Immediately! Extraordinarily patient individual with high pain tolerance, ability to multitask as if their life depends upon it, must be able to keep a stable job with solid health insurance (outside of the work described herein), able to stay up late and get up early, and undeterred by constant shifts in...