Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Bulgur and Corn Salad Tomato-Eggplant Tortino Orange/Ginger Carrots Maple Biscotti With Walnuts Western Burgers Creamy Corn Chowder Grilled Salmon with Rice Vinegar Splash Chicken Mango Salad Chicken and Sausage Saffron-Style Ham Salad with Hot Peanut Dressing
I was up way too late last night. Stressing myself out – or moreover letting a situation get the better of me. I had had a great work out, I’d run and did a leg and ab circuit that left me feeling great. Then I got home to my quiet house, where the events of the past day started noisily playing dodgeball in my brain. With running combined with weight training, I typically drop directly after the work out and then about six hours later, I have to test again to be sure whatever protein I...