Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Southwestern Rice Cream of Vegetable Soup Scrambled Cheese Eggs California Avocado and Wheatberry Salad Orange Sugar Cookies Home-Fried Potatoes Peppers Braised With Herbs Broccoli Tomato Chicken Oven Roasted Orange-Chile Glazed Turkey Tenderloin Parsley Omelet
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...