Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Sweet and Spicy Turkey Skillet Grilled Chicken Spinach Salad with Oranges, Walnuts, and Sherry Vinaigrette Italian Minestrone Shrimp and Papaya Saute Mediterranean Terrine with Leeks and Truffles Indian Chicken Salad Pitas Thai Spiced Scallops Green Bean Casserole Mixed Berry Smoothie Chicken Skillet
As another Diabetes Blog Week draws to a close, let’s reflect on some of the great bloggers we’ve found this week. Give some love to three blog posts you’ve read and loved during Diabetes Blog Week, and tell us why they’re worth reading. Or share three blogs you’ve found this week that are new to you. I really liked the Coming out of Hiding post from Scott of Rolling in the D. I realized I had put my sensor on my arm rather than...