Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Open Face Vegetable Sandwich Ambrosial Oranges Cinnamon-Spiced Pumpkin Soup Baked Spinach-Cheese Delight Applesauce Muffins Whole Wheat Lavosh Shredded Steak with Rice, Beans, and Plantains Black Bean Quesadillas Caraway Cabbage in Cream Sauce Pan-Fried Catfish with Southwest Tartar Sauce
I'm always amazed when I hear how much time quarterback Peyton Manning puts in at practice. More than 15 seasons playing NFL football at the highest level and he still finds areas in his game that require fixing. It's been 10 years for us in the game of type 1 diabetes and I still have so much to learn. Not to compare my diabetes management success to Peyton Manning's football success. If anything, I'm more like Peyton's brother, Eli. I...