Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Hearty Bacon Cheddar Dip Apple Cider Chicken Curried Eggplant, Squash and Chick-Pea Stew Crustless Custard Fruit Pie Asparagus Beef Roll-Ups Country Apricot Tart Turkey Pasta Casserole Peanut Butter Shakes Broccoli and Mushrooms Asparagus Spanakopita
Let me count the ways. Actually I can’t count the ways; there are too many. But let me begin with nasty carbohydrates and how they torture me. I’m considering making “How Do I Hate Thee?” a series of blog posts, exploring the many different things I despise about diabetes. There is so much to hate about diabetes, but this one I place high on my list. Last Wednesday, a friend offered me and...