Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Tomato Saute Chia Quinoa Salad Summer Fruit Salsa Smoked Chicken with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce Cranberry-Raspberry Breeze Smoked Salmon Appetizers Barbeque Chicken Salad Garlic, Celery, and Spinach Rice Red Cabbage Salad with Cumin Yogurt Dressing Blue Heaven Cornbread
I had a bad one last night. A scary low bloodsugar that reminded me just how tenuous diabetes makes my existence. I hate those. I hate the feeling that I'm anything less than a strong, capable woman. Diabetes, like a sledge hammer to the knees, has a way of hobbling the confidence I have in my health, strength and well-being. It is both frustrating and disheartening. It's 2:00 am and a good friend called from their third shift job because they needed someone. Just...