Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Oriental-Style Beef Sandwich Cabbage and Potato Soup with Caraway Papaya Pineapple Salsa Pumpkin Cheese Sauce Sizzlin' Salmon Spinach Salad with Soy Vinaigrette Creamy Sherry Chicken The Best Ever Beef Stew Rice and Black Bean Salad Ocean Spray® Lemon Blueberry Chicken Skillet Roasted Herb Rubbed Flank Steak
Most of the time, we bash the lastest news about a "diabetes cure" because it is neither a cure, nor often even a significant improvement in diabetes treatment. Usually these "cures" are tested in mice, but fail to make the leap over to human physiology. Devices may work in the lab, but take decades to pass through FDA review, and still not be much better than what we already have. It's enough to make us all jaded. I know I am. But I saw something...