Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Roasted Broccolini with Balsamic Vinegar 7-Up Punch Italian Ricotta and Cherry Tomato Pie Enlitened's Whipped Jello Fruit Cup Ginger Tomato Salad Ground Turkey Nachos Sweet and Sour Bacon Salad Dressing Sauteed Seasoned Summer Squash Fresh Asparagus With Lemon Syrian Baba Ghanouj
I am body dysmorphic. Since my teens, I have had what has been diagnosed as a distorted view of my weight, shape, and size. It is challenging, and it really does make living with diabetes even more difficult. For three days, in spite of no changes in a regimented eating and exercise routine, I have felt gigantic. I can barely look in the mirror because I don't like what I see. I feel as if I have tons of fat beneath my skin, just pulsing against the pores. I feel like...