Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Apricot Glazed Vegetables Cottage Cheese Clam Dip Cheesy Baked Salsa Chicken Coffee Toffee Brownies Mandarin Pudding Cheese and Basil Scones (Dairy) Annatto Oil Breakfast Trifle Carrot Dip with Pita Wedges Coconut Macaroons
I hate to even suggest this, but what if the cure never comes? What if long-term clinical human trials go on indefinitely into the future with no hope in sight? What if cinnamon is just cinnamon? What if cactus juice is just cactus juice and reptile saliva just reptile saliva? And what if the BCG drug is a vaccine for tuberculosis and nothing more? I have this terrible feeling I’ll be an old man with a long grey wizard’s beard and a walking cane made out of...