Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Hamburger-Pepperoni Pie Couscous & Beef Salad Zucchini Omelet Stuffed with Garlic Croutons Fennel and Apple Gratin with Gruyere Cheese Mexicali Chicken Hot Brown Sugar Tea Enlitened Traditional Cholent Indonesian Pork Satay Grapefruit Avocado Salsa Pineapple Salad
As a Type A personality with a perfectionist streak, diabetes management is something that easily gets under my skin. If I can’t do something perfect, then I’d much rather just not do it at all. Which is why burnout creeps up on me super fast. A few days of pesky numbers and I am ready to throw all things diabetes out the window and watch it get hit by an 18-wheeler. So attempting to get my A1c into the lowest possible range ever has proven incredibly tasking for my perfectionist...