Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Milano Sirloin Steaks Hot Chunky Cheesy Artichoke Dip Grilled Sirloin with Caper Mustard Sauce Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing Crabmeat and Pasta Salad Chive Popovers Barbeque Chicken Salad Manhattan Fish Chowder Spiced Chicken with Tomato Chutney Peanut Crusted Fish Fillet
I have a friend, M, who has diabetes and never, ever tests her bloodsugar before she gets behind the wheel. This has always worried me about her. On Wednesday, she had a bad accident after passing out behind the wheel. She hit another car head on. I thank the universe that no one was killed, but she and the driver of the other vehicle were both badly injured. She's got a long healing road ahead of her, as does the woman she hit. I was talking about the...