Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Seafood Wontons Roasted Chicken and Dumplings Marinated Beef for Fajitas Cantaloupe and Caramelized Strawberries Salmon Trout with Garlic and Grilled Fennel Meat Lovers Macaroni Pie Whipped Ginger Sweet Potatoes Honey Glazed Turkey Breast Red, Green, and Blue Salad Artichoke Crostini
Holidays are tricky, no? Between managing diabetes among massive amounts of junk food, managing stress to manage bloodsugar among (sometimes) massive amounts of family squabbling, shopping stress and the like, and trying to get enough sleep and exercise in the cold winter months - it's a lot to handle. So I've got a two tier plan to keep bloodsugars at bay this year. Tier one - diet and exercise. Typically, at this time of year I do what I call the nutrition and gym...