Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Sweet & Sour Shrimp en Papillote Seared Onions and Peppers Red Pepper Soup with Lime Charred Honey Mustard Glazed Potatoes Curried Apricot Vegetable Medley Grilled Skirt Steak and Mesclun Salad Cola Braised Brisket Holiday Thumbprint Cookies Tomatillo Guacamole Thai Chicken Lettuce Cups
It's not news to me that the trek to baby prep would include nasty lows, persistent lows, and majorly frustrating lows. But living with them and knowing they would happen are really two different things, aren't they? Knowing my fear of lows and how much I've dreaded this part of the process, I'm not surprised at how recent lows are effecting my emotional health. But I am still annoyed by it and feel the need to shout that frustration out here. This past week, my best friend (and...