Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Quesadilla con Huevos Zesty Hot Holiday Broccoli Dip Christmas Cheese Log Melted Blue Cheese and Pear Sandwich Chicken with Mango and Papaya Salsa Shiitake-Stuffed Chicken Breasts Blueberry-Orange Pancakes with Blueberry-Orange Sauce Mushroom & Fontina Frittata Buffalo Style Deviled Eggs Shrimp with Fried Rice and Soy Sauce
Yesterday I had an appointment with the new endocrinologist that I'm trying now that I've moved and "settled" in a place. Dr. M was not exactly what I expected, although I am still uncertain what I really thought she would be. The appointment was neither bad nor good and I am feeling very undecided as to how I plan to proceed. I received Dr. M's name from a friend/CDE/fellow type 1 in the community who actually has a practice with her husband. Their practice is concierge only and...