Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Beef Stew with Red Wine Apple Sunrise Curried Chicken with Fresh & Dried Cranberries Delightful Fruits Romanoff Grilled Vegetable Muffuletta Fudgy Cherry Crunch Cake Mango-Kiwi Salsa Spaghetti Pasta & Squash with Meatballs Squash Stuffed with Wild Rice Squash & Leek Lasagna
I'm sitting waiting for a table at the cafe' for me and a friend who is running a bit late. Feeling a little off, I grab my test kit and poke my finger, getting a little blood droplet. "Does that hurt?" Asks the man sitting next to me. He's an older guy, with some pretty profound ear hair. I note the ear hair as I say "Sort of... I think I'm kind of used to it now. I've been doing it a long time." My sugar is a little elevated...