dLifeTV Show 248
Highlights: Jim Turner interviews entrepreneur veteran Urban Miyares; Chef Michel Nischan talks misto oil in the dLife kitchen; Jim Turner explains that high/low diabetes feeling; and a trip to the grocery store for some egg-quisite shopping tips.
Special guest: Urban Miyares
dLifeTV.com Web Extras:
- Learn about blood sugar lows and how to treat them.
- Find out how to handle blood sugar highs.
- Crack the myths behind eggs.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Honey-Sesame Pork Chops Pecan-Crusted Chicken Nechama Cohen's -Kosher Cooking Chicken Soup Tuna Salad Pita Pockets Japanese Cucumber Salad Lemon Grilled Vegetables and Garlic Tofu Pate Sugar-Free Cranberry and Orange Muffins Black Bean and Mango Salsa (Gluten Free) Shrimp Etoufée
Readers ask me all the time [lie] about the diabetes supplies we use for Charlie. I can’t tell you how many times  I’ve been stopped on the street [more lies] by a loyal blog reader wanting to know what blood glucose meter we use or what brand of finger pricker we employ. To calm the masses [not], I’ve decided the time is right to share our secret sauce; to reveal the tools of our trade. Today we take a look at … The Finger Pricker ...