dLifeTV Show 248
Highlights: Jim Turner interviews entrepreneur veteran Urban Miyares; Chef Michel Nischan talks misto oil in the dLife kitchen; Jim Turner explains that high/low diabetes feeling; and a trip to the grocery store for some egg-quisite shopping tips.
Special guest: Urban Miyares
dLifeTV.com Web Extras:
- Learn about blood sugar lows and how to treat them.
- Find out how to handle blood sugar highs.
- Crack the myths behind eggs.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Potato Cabbage Patties Meatball Pitas Apple-Mint Julep Eggplant Provencal Tofu with Peanut-Ginger Sauce Goat Cheese Quesadillas with Tropical Fruit Salsa Rosemary and Sherry Pork Chops Chocolate-Hazelnut Cake Homemade Coleslaw Roasted Sweet and White Potatoes
The Vendor Village at this year's Tour de Cure was rather limited: the massage folk pulled out at the last minute, the replacement massage folk only did quick back rubs (and pulled out at 2pm), and other than Photonugget (the official photographers), there were three vendors — all of whom were exhibiting food or drink. On the plus side, all of these products are, or should be, of interest to the diabetes and celiac communities. All were gluten-free, low GI, and (as...