Vietnam Veteran Urban Miyares
dLifeTV Show 248
Highlights: Jim Turner interviews entrepreneur veteran Urban Miyares; Chef Michel Nischan talks misto oil in the dLife kitchen; Jim Turner explains that high/low diabetes feeling; and a trip to the grocery store for some egg-quisite shopping tips.
Special guest: Urban Miyares
dLifeTV.com Web Extras:
- Learn about blood sugar lows and how to treat them.
- Find out how to handle blood sugar highs.
- Crack the myths behind eggs.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
North African Spiced Soup Carb Free, Low Fat Egg Drop Soup Strawberry Cherry Fizz Slushy Fresh Fruit Dip Spoonbread Chestnut and Apple Bisque Spinach-Ricotta Bake Applesauce Loaf Cake Quick Taco Soup Orange Banana Frosty
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...