dLifeTV Show 247
Highlights: Lynn Prowitt explores the wonders of the produce aisle; Chef Michel Nischan shares a tip on cooking with sweeteners; Jim Turner finds out what’s in your diabetes kit; and Patti LaBelle shares her conversations with Luther Vandross on diabetes.
Special guest: Patti LaBelle
dLifeTV.com Web Extras:
- Read more about Patti LaBelle.
- Read more about Luther Vandross.
- Learn more about sugars and sweeteners.
- Get the USDA facts on washing food safely.
- Find out how potassium helps high blood pressure.
- Make sure your diabetes is covered for your next trip.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Oatmeal - Pecan Cookies Gingered Fruit Polynesian Chicken Kabobs Sweet Red Pepper Soup with Garlic Chocolate Cream Chewy Pineapple Pecan Squares Off the Shelf Chicken Salad Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs Lyon Salad Waffle Sandwich
June 5, 2016. Our Tour de Cure (New Jersey — Skylands) was nearly rained out. Rain, with periods of thunderstorms, was predicted all day. At the eleventh hour (almost literally! the email was timestamped 21:25 the evening before), the tour organizer notified us that the 100-mile route was being cancelled, but that riders could choose to ride the 66-mile course (or one of the shorter courses) instead. Just before midnight, the decision was made to have a rolling start for the...