dLifeTV Show 247
Highlights: Lynn Prowitt explores the wonders of the produce aisle; Chef Michel Nischan shares a tip on cooking with sweeteners; Jim Turner finds out what’s in your diabetes kit; and Patti LaBelle shares her conversations with Luther Vandross on diabetes.
Special guest: Patti LaBelle
dLifeTV.com Web Extras:
- Read more about Patti LaBelle.
- Read more about Luther Vandross.
- Learn more about sugars and sweeteners.
- Get the USDA facts on washing food safely.
- Find out how potassium helps high blood pressure.
- Make sure your diabetes is covered for your next trip.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Refreshing Iced Mocha Latte Cranberry Sweet Potatoes Sweet & Sour Shrimp en Papillote Cinnamon Sweet Waldorf Salad Zucchini Tomato Pizza Raspberry and Thyme Chicken Breast Pumpkin Pie in a Cup Snapper with Celery and Almond Stuffing Jicama, Cucumber, and Pineapple Salsa Black Bean Empanaditas
James Joyce said that “mistakes are the portals of discovery.” I wonder if insulin levels have been our mistake. Could it be that this hellish week of blood sugars were somehow meant to be? Drastic times call for drastic measures, right? Maybe we were too afraid in the past to take the plunge into drastic measures. Maybe this is oddly what we needed. We had to be truly frightened in order to make bigger, bolder changes. ...