dLifeTV Show 247
Highlights: Lynn Prowitt explores the wonders of the produce aisle; Chef Michel Nischan shares a tip on cooking with sweeteners; Jim Turner finds out what’s in your diabetes kit; and Patti LaBelle shares her conversations with Luther Vandross on diabetes.
Special guest: Patti LaBelle
dLifeTV.com Web Extras:
- Read more about Patti LaBelle.
- Read more about Luther Vandross.
- Learn more about sugars and sweeteners.
- Get the USDA facts on washing food safely.
- Find out how potassium helps high blood pressure.
- Make sure your diabetes is covered for your next trip.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Madiera Sauce Hot Pepper and Lemon Sauce Mix-it-up Chicken Chili (Gluten Free) Garden Patch Pizza Layer Salad Scallops on Watercress Mediterranean Pork Kabobs Kale with Garlic and Bacon Acorn Squash Soup Snow Pea Soup with Tarragon
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...