dLifeTV Show 247
Highlights: Lynn Prowitt explores the wonders of the produce aisle; Chef Michel Nischan shares a tip on cooking with sweeteners; Jim Turner finds out what’s in your diabetes kit; and Patti LaBelle shares her conversations with Luther Vandross on diabetes.
Special guest: Patti LaBelle
dLifeTV.com Web Extras:
- Read more about Patti LaBelle.
- Read more about Luther Vandross.
- Learn more about sugars and sweeteners.
- Get the USDA facts on washing food safely.
- Find out how potassium helps high blood pressure.
- Make sure your diabetes is covered for your next trip.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Surveys Find Adults with Type 2 Diabetes Are More Willing to Take Action to Achieve A1C Targets Quicker than Physicians and Other Medical Professionals Perceive
FDA Votes to Change Jardiance Label to Show Reduction in Heart-Related Deaths
Low Carb vs. High Carb II – My Diabetes Diet Battle Continued
Microwave Chicken Peanut Butter and Banana Chocolate Muffins Shrimp and Tortellini Salad Herbed Scallops Lemon Tahini Vegetable Dip Strawberry Banana Sherbet Southwestern Rubbed Steak Apricot Sticky Muffins Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash Zesty Chicken and Pepperoni
Years before I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, The Other Half came out of a doctor's appointment with a diagnosis of "borderline diabetes" and an ADA exchange diet sheet. His health insurance agency followed up on the diagnosis with a glucometer and test strips. After a year or so of trying to follow the diet plan and test his glucose levels, things appeared to be back in "normal" range, and stood there until a couple of years after my own diagnosis. Shortly...