dLifeTV Show 244
Highlights: Patti LaBelle shares how she got diabetes under control; Chef Michel Nischan shares tips on cooking with flour in the dLife kitchen; Jim Turner talks frankly about using the "diabetes card;" and Lynn Prowitt shares how best to shop the cereal aisle.
Special guest: Patti LaBelle
dLifeTV.com Web Extras:
- Read more about Patti LaBelle.
- Get the scoop on bountiful barley.
- Get the 101 on the glycemic index.
- Find out which cereals are best for you.
- Talk about diabetes with your partner.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Raspberry Marinated Tuna Steaks Pasta Egg Salad Applesauce-Raisin Treats Mushroom, Celery, and Garlic Soup Cajun Sweet Potato Wedges Soy and Ginger Marinated Steak Tuna with Arugula Salad Dilled Pasta Salad Garlic and Parsley Bread Yogurt and Almond Apples
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...