Type 1 Whiteboard
dLifeTV Show 236
Highlights: Dr. Johnny White explains why how you think about your diabetes may be the most important key in controlling it. Also, Jim Turner’s devilish alter ego returns to crash a party, and Dr. Nat Strand talks animals and diabetes.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Learn more about ways to help the diabetes cause.
- Visit Johnny White's Welcome to Type 1 website.
- Get the recipe for Mushroom Bisque.
- Get the dLife iPhone App!
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Marinated Spanish Olives Sugar-Free Rugelach Grecian Sweet Egg Braid BBQ Pork Tenders Angel Meringue Dessert Indian Monkfish Holiday Artichoke Chicken Dip Onion and Spinach Frittata Stand Up Caesar Salad Broiled Salmon with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...