Snowboarder Sean Busby
dLifeTV Show 181
Highlights: Professional snowboarder Sean Busby teaches smart diabetes management on the slopes; little-known diabetes complications and physical therapy “fixes;” and a cheesy, family-pleasing casserole from the dLife kitchen. Plus, dining out disappointments with dLife’s Jim Turner.
dLifeTV Web Extras:
- Get extreme with your sports.
- Learn more about diabetes complications.
- Watch Chef Michel Nischan prepare Cheesy Spinach Bake.
- Learn more about Michel Nischan.
- Read Guide to Healthy Restaurant Eating.
- Get tips for eating out.
- Get help Navigating the Drive-Thru.
- Watch video from this show.
- Meet the hosts.
- Read the transcript from this show.
- Buy this show on VHS or DVD.
- Visit the dLife Wall.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Shredded Pork Double Chocolate Box Cookies Horchata Anchovy and Tomato Bruschetta Mussels Fra Diavolo Enlitened's Low Carb Peach Skewers Rutabaga and Parsnip Barley Soup Raspberry Peach Triffle Rice Salad Southern Style Chicken Salad Sandwiches with Apples
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...