Ben on Dialysis
- Learn more about living with kidney disease.
- Go to the recipe from this episode: Winter Squash Soup.
- Decoding your lab report.
- Learn why dogs are becoming a life-saving resource for people with diabetes.
- Stop by the dLife Community to meet others and share about your diabetes life.
- Get expert answers to your diabetes questions.
- Talk about this dLifeTV episode in the dLife Community Forum.
Green Beans Amandine Creamy Cucumber and Tomato Salad Tex Mex Black Bean and Corn Salad Christmas Chip Dip Celery Boats No-Bake Vanilla-Orange Cheesecake (Dairy) Hash Brown Strata Citrus Kohlrabi with Almonds Jamaican Rubbed Chops Cohen's Powerful Egg White Omelet
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the benefits that made it cost-effective for me to go with the real healthcare (HSA) plan rather than the phony (HRA) plan is that my company is now covering "preventative" medicines at $0 copay. The formulary for these, as stated by CVS/Caremark (my pharmacy benefits provider), covers all test strips, lancets, and control solutions. I dutifully get my doctor to write up prescriptions for all of my testing needs, submit...